A team leader or team lead is someone (or in certain cases there may be multiple team leaders) who provides guidance, instruction, direction, leadership to a group of other individuals (the team) for the purpose of achieving a key result or group of aligned results. The team lead reports to a project manager (overseeing several teams). The team leader monitors the quantitative and qualitative result that is to be achieved. The leader works with the team membership.
The team membership may not directly report or answer to the team leader, (who is very often a senior member of the organization but may or may not be a manager) but would be expected to provide support to the team leader and other team members in achieving the team’s goals.
A good team leader listens constructively to the membership and to the customer(s) of the results that the team is charged with delivering.
The responsibilities of a team lead vary greatly between organizations, but usually includes some responsibility for team building and ensuring teamwork. The term is used to emphasize the cooperative nature of a team, in contrast to a typical command structure, where the head of a team would be its “commander”.
KIPL is looking for such a dedicated Team Leader who can manage the entire sales/marketing team.
Desired Profile for Team Leader
- Male/Female Post Graduate qualifications in Sales & Marketing in IT/Web Services.
- A good communicator with strong ability to implement marketing plans.
- Confident, Convincing & Smart.
- 3-5 yrs. Experience in Marketing/Sales
- Candidates are able to present the company presentation and demo in all concerns.
- Pleasing Personality added with good communication skills is must.
- Good knowledge of Delhi/NCR’s industrial topography is important
- Candidates with own conveyances is preferred
- Candidates with own laptop is preferred
- Ability to understand and present the IT services and solutions is a must.
- Confident to meet people and build relationships.
- Convenient in traveling
Responsibility of Business Development Executives-
- Managing Entire Team including Tele-callers and marketing/sales executives
- Conducting demos & educating Sales Team for proper work orientation
- Keep track of all activities for the team
- Managing/Creating Business Plans, Goals and other particulars to achieve the company monthly target revenue with Business Manager.
- Must be a good listener
- proposing proper solutions, implementing proposals, negotiate and finalize the deals for packaged solutions and specific customized solutions for improvement in product/services.
- Achieving targets assigned to as per experience and caliber
- Managing/checking logs in CRM all the reporting exceutives
- Handling and managing client base after sales
- Maintaining customer relationship via phone, email, meeting,letter or any other means of communication
- In depth knowledge and experience in the Sales & Marketing Segment.
- Writing correspondence related to special events, advertising, and rentals
- Create an environment oriented to trust, open communication, creative thinking, and cohesive team effort
- Provide the team with a vision of the project objectives
- Motivate and inspire team members
- Lead by setting a good example (role model) – behavior consistent with words
- Coach and help develop team members; help resolve dysfunctional behavior
- Facilitate problem solving and collaboration
- Strive for team consensus and win-win agreements
- Ensure discussions and decisions lead toward closure
- Maintain healthy group dynamics
- Intervene when necessary to aid the group in resolving issues
- Assure that the team members have the necessary education and training to effectively participate on the team
- Encourage creativity, risk-taking, and constant improvement
- Recognize and celebrate team and team member accomplishments and exceptional performance
Interested applicants can fill out the given form to apply for the same.