Business managers supervise an entire company or a specific department or territory within a company’s operations. Exact duties vary depending on the business manager’s title, company, field, and industry. However, business managers typically plan, direct, and oversee operations and employers.
KIPL is looking for such Business Manager to replace somehow the load the of decision makers at Director level. KIPL is looking for such desired profiles in different segments.
Desired Profile for Business Manger
- Male/Female Post Graduate qualifications in Sales & Marketing in IT/Web Services.
- A good communicator with strong ability to implement marketing plans.
- Confident, Convincing & Smart.
- 4-8 yrs. Experience in Marketing/Sales
- Candidates are able to present the company presentation and demo in all concerns.
- Pleasing Personality added with good communication skills is must.
- Good knowledge of Delhi/NCR’s industrial topography is important
- Candidates with own conveyances is preferred
- Candidates with own laptop is preferred
- Ability to understand and present the IT services and solutions is a must.
- Confident to meet people and build relationships.
- Convenient in traveling
Responsibility of Business Development Executives-
- Managing Entire Team including Team Leader and other Marketing/Sales Staffs
- Conducting demos & educating Sales Team for proper work orientation
- Keep track of all activities
- Managing/Creating Business Plans, Goals and other particulars to achieve the company monthly target revenue.
- Must be a good listener
- proposing proper solutions, implementing proposals, negotiate and finalize the deals for packaged solutions and specific customized solutions for improvement in product/services.
- Achieving targets assigned to as per experience and caliber
- Managing/checking logs in CRM
- Handling and managing client base after sales
- Maintaining customer relationship via phone, email, meeting,letter or any other means of communication
- In depth knowledge and experience in the Sales & Marketing Segment.
- Writing correspondence related to special events, advertising, and rentals
- Developing rules and regulations
- Providing scheduling for employees
- Making hiring recommendations
- Working as a liaison with the business community to provide support
- Generating financial reports and submitting budgets and spreadsheets
- Managing special projects
- Reviewing labor needs and making personnel recommendations
- Tracking and monitoring the budget on a quarterly basis
Interested applicants can fill out the given form to apply for the same.