The BDE is expected to have a broad and comprehensive knowledge of all matters related to the business of the organization with an eye towards identifying new sales perspectives and driving business growth and requirements for product development that will be coordinated with R&D function.
Qualities can include:
- Elaborate business development plans, design and implement processes to support business growth, through customer and market definition.
- Facilitate business growth by working together with clients as well as business partners (suppliers, subcontractors, JV partners, technology providers, etc.).
- Build and maintain high-level contacts with current and prospective customer and other business and project partners.
- Drive prospects through to contract award (including identifying new customers and markets, developing approaches to the market, identifying prospects, proposal preparation, etc.)
- Develop marketing strategy; manage proposal teams and client account managers.
Desired Profile for Business Development Executives
- Male/Female Post Graduate qualifications in Sales & Marketing.
- A good communicator with strong ability to implement marketing plans.
- Confident, Convincing & Smart.
- 0-2 yrs. Experience in Marketing/Sales
- Candidates are able to present the company presentation and demo in all concerns.
- Pleasing Personality added with good communication skills is must.
- Good knowledge of Delhi/NCR’s industrial topography is important
- Candidates with own conveyances is preferred
- Candidates with own laptop is preferred
- Experience in product/services selling would be given preference.
- Candidates who have full confidence in taking the challenge are preferred
- Pleasing Personality
Responsibility of Business Development Executives-
- Attending face-to-face meeting at client’s premises fixed by Tele-marketing team
- Conducting demos & generating business through closures
- Conversion of leads into prospective clients
- To implement and meet business targets of highly focused industry solutions.
- Must be Experience of field marketing
- proposing proper solutions, make proposals, negotiate and finalize the deals for packaged solutions and specific customized solutions.
- Achieving targets assigned to as per experience and caliber
- Managing logs in CRM
- Handling and managing client base after sales
- Maintaining customer relationship via phone, email, letter or any other means of communication
- In depth knowledge and experience in the Sales & Marketing Segment.
Interested applicants can fill out the given form to apply for the same.