Telemarketing (sometimes known as inside sales or telesales ) is a method of direct marketing in which a salesperson solicits prospective customers to buy products or services, either over the phone or through a subsequent face to face or Web conferencing appointment scheduled during the call.
Telemarketing can also include recorded sales pitches programmed to be played over the phone via automatic dialing. Telemarketing has come under fire in recent years.
Desired Profile for Tele-marketing Executives
- Female Graduate/Undergraduate with knowledge of Internet and MS Office.
- A good communicator with strong ability to implement marketing plans.
- 0-2 yrs. Experience in Telemarketing
- Confident, Convincing & Smart.
- Good Pitching and fluency in English/Hindi
- Experience in product/services selling would be given preference.
- Pleasing Personality
Responsibility of Tele-marketing Executive-
- Making Telephonic calls to generate the leads
- To implement and meet business targets of highly focused industry solutions.
- To generate leads, cold calls, proposing proper solutions, make proposals, negotiate and finalize the deals for packaged solutions and specific customized solutions.
- Achieving targets assigned to as per experience and caliber
- Managing logs in CRM
- Handling and managing client base after sales
- Maintaining customer relationship via phone, email, letter or any other means of communication
Interested applicants can fill out the given form to apply for the same.