Support tickets are available in the following category :-
1) Normal Support Ticket : Such ticket has a response time starting from 24-72 hours and may get extended due to other factors which is beyond our control of the support operations. Such factors are listed at the end of this page. For any number of tickets available in this category, Please cross check the managed support purchased by the respective products and services. Any point of time, normal support ticket can be expedited into express support ticket. If normal support tickets have exhausted, you can purchase a new ticket in this category for $25 per ticket per issue.
2) Express Support Ticket : Such ticket has a response time starting from 2 hours to 24 hours depending the number of support tickets opened in this category. Sometimes, such responses would almost near to 10-16 hours and may get extended due to critical situations listed at the bottom of this page at factors affecting support system at clause no 5.
In this section, you can expedite a normal support ticket into express support via purchasing express ticket response.
Or , you can simply order a new express support ticket response.
Customers can order both type of tickets at the following link-
No of tickets and hours available in the following managed support-
- UN-managed Support: Downtime related issues for network for a maximum of 3 tickets or upto 1 hour.
- Semi-Managed Support : A maximum of 2 tickets or upto 2 hours whichever is reached first. It depends from issue to issue.
- Managed Support : A maximum of 4 tickets or upto 4 hours whichever is reached first. It depends from issue to issue.
- Pro-Managed Support : A maximum of 8 tickets or upto 8 hours whichever is reached first. It depends from issue to issue.
- Fully Managed Support : A maximum of 12 tickets or upto 12 hours whichever is reached first. It depends from issue to issue.
For details about Managed Support options, Please visit here.
Factors affecting support system-
1) Multiple tickets opened at a particular interval
2) Single ticket with multiple issues
3) Multiple tickets with same issue.
4) Threatening mails in support tickets
5) Unavoidable conditions which is out of our control. For such situation, Please visit Kakinfotech.com and check for header and notification for such issues. We always try to notify on headers of the homepage for this purpose.