Advantages and Disadvantages of Dynamic Website help you for exploring business.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Dynamic Website :
What is a Dynamic Website?
A dynamic web site is opposite static web site, here web pages not fixed as static web site, changes will be done according to clients by own ends. Dynamic websites will make the most of your website and either use it as a tool or create a professional, attention-grabbing experience for your visitors.
1) Restructuring of dynamic websites is simpler, so ensuring its longevity
2) Access to be able to content manage the web site from any laptop, anyplace in the world (that has web connection)
3) Website content contributors/editors only need basic content editing skills
4) Multiple user access for updating/content managing – Users or employees who are ‘experts’ in their subject will add information to their relevant section of the web site.
5) A Dynamic web site permits you to archive past material on a certain date or permits an item to be revealed or removed at a certain date automatically.
6) As the content is held within a database it permits the user to search the information for content, also a website map is automatically generated as content is added.
Additional options out there by implementing a dynamic website:
By constructing the web site with dynamic capabilities it opens up a large range of prospects such as:
1) Online booking
2) E-Newsletter (subscription and distribution)
3) On-line photo galleries
6) Forums/Message Boards
1) For smaller firms a Dynamic web site might be too expensive or seen as unnecessary that the investment may not be even
2) Slightly longer initial development time
3) Cost of implementing training of Content management system to Client.