Social media consists of both social networking and social bookmarking web site.
Social networking platforms allow a company or organizations to improve communication and productivity by distributing information among different groups of employees in a more efficient way. Social media consists of both social networking and social bookmarking web site. There are major differences between the two, but both have aspects of each other and operate in similar manners. Examples of social networking web sites are Facebook, MySpace, LinkedIn, Twitter and many other network meet on user connections. Social bookmarking web sites are different in that they are based on user content, like articles, blog posts, videos and similar; These sites, like StumbleUpon, Digg, Reddit.
Advantages of Social Networking
- The social networking site helps in establishing connection with web users, friends and relatives. It helps in sharing one’s view, share pictures.
- Used to advertise products and services
- Social networking website can be accessed from any part of the world
- Social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn helpful platform for advertising
- Social networking site expands market research, implements marketing campaigns, delivers communications and directs potential customer to specific web sites.
- Provides an opportunity to expand business contacts
KIPL provides online services like Online Promotion services, SEO Company in Nehru place, Domain registration Company in Nehru place, Bulk Mail Service Provider, Advantages of Social Networking, Responsive Web Design Services, Digital Marketing services in Delhi, SEO Service Provider.